In the present world, the tech advancement has made possible the creation of a variety of assistive technology products that comes very handy to PC users who are specially-enabled. Even the Microsoft has released an assistive software and its respective catalog that runs on the Windows operating system.
Advantages of using Assistive Technology
Updating to the assistive software programs can offer you the following
- Capability to enlarge and change the color for better viewing the information displayed on the screen. This includes programs like the Windows Magnifier, ZoomText Reader, and Magnifier or so.
- Simply voice interpreting ability of the information displayed on the screen.
- Enable voice typing of required data.
- Render both hardware and software functionalities that can better adapt to the functions of mouse and keyboard.
- Moreover, this programs also makes predictions for words and phrases that makes typing so easy and fast.
- Additionally, they provide a switch or wisp and sip device substitute in place of those input devices like a mouse or a keyboard for a person who cannot use it.
All these features make the easy handling of the laptop for the desired ones.
Upgrading to the Assistive Software Program
Windows have recently released this specific software and are open to all for downloading it. Make sure the compatibility of this software products is well supported by your personal system before actually upgrading to this Configuration Manager. In addition to this, there exist numerous types of setting adjustments that are made available to its users for optimizing this software in-accordance to their suiting’s and capabilities and also for augmenting your Microsoft products.
Additionally, the special schools across the world are conducting such learning classes to teach its disciples on how to effectively and efficiently use this software product. For example, the windows classroom is the best.