BlackBerry have rolled out an update to their BlackBerry Launcher app for Android, bringing a dark theme and more.
As normal, the update brings various bug fixes and minor enhancements.
The BlackBerry Launcher application enables you to:
- Easily turn multi-step tasks such as sending an email or calling a friend into a one-click task.
- Find, sort and place applications, widgets and shortcuts across home screen panels for convenient access.
- Widgets are a great way to get information quickly, but can take up a lot of space on your home screen. BlackBerry Pop-Up Widgets allow you to view any application widget by simply swiping up or down across the icon on your home screen, giving you fast access to the information you need, when you need it.
- Use keyboard shortcuts to launch applications or tasks, such as tapping to launch your Browser.
- Customise the look and feel of your device using icon packs, and more
- Fully supports Android for Work deployment
- Added a dynamic date to the Calendar home screen icon
- Added a BlackBerry Launcher icon for non-BlackBerry devices
- Fixed a blank space issue above the navigation bar
- Bug fixes and minor enhancements
Updated: December 1, 2016
Requirements: Android 5.0+
In-app Products: No
[signoff predefined=”Enjoy this?” icon=”users”][/signoff]