Siri is an apple virtual assistant that is available on all major Apple devices like iPhone, iPad, Mac, and Apple Tv.
With Siri, you can do a lot of things and check the daily news, sports score, weather, trading, and control many home devices just by saying “Hey Siri“.
If your Siri not working, please follow the step-by-step guide on how to set up Siri on your iPhone.
For Using Siri, First, you need to enable it from your iPhone settings.
How to Turn on Siri
- Tap on the Setting icon to open it.
- Then Scroll Down and Select Siri & Search.
- Now Tap to on “Press Side Button for Siri” (iPhone X + Models)
For iPhone 8 or older Models “Press Home for Siri“
- Enable Siri Popup will appear and select Enable Siri
Want to use Siri without pressing the home or side button? Then turn on your Listen for “Hey Siri” option.
How To Active and Setup “Hey Siri”
- Open Setting App.
- Scroll Down and Tap on Siri & Search.
- Now Turn on Listen for “Hey Siri” option.
- A Setup popup will appear click continue to start Siri setup.
- Say: “Hey Siri” into your iPhone.
- Say: “Hey Siri, send a message.”
- Say: “Hey Siri, what’s the weather today?”
- Say: “Hey Siri, set a timer for three minutes.”
- And Finally, Say: “Hey Siri, play some music.”
- “Hey Siri” Is Ready and click Done to complete.
After Follow these setups, your Listen “Hey Siri” is activated, and you can use Siri without touching your iPhone.
You can Custimed or changed your Siri Setting as you want, Like Changing Language, Siri Voice, and Siri Responses.
Using iPhone without touching is such a very fantastic experience. Apple AI voice technology provides perfect results as your voice commands.
Do you have any difficulty following these setups, or are you not able to enable Siri? Let us know we will help you out as we can.
Please share your important opinions in our comments section to motivate us.