Twitter v10.0.1 for BlackBerry 10 now available in BlackBerry World
BlackBerry Z10 users, get your thumbs warmed up for a social media app treat!
Based on your feedback, BlackBerry have updated the Twitter for BlackBerry 10 app, adding some features that you’ve been asking for.
Twitter users will enjoy an enhanced tweeting experience.
Twitter v10.0.1 offers a variety of updates that gives you more options while you tweet, including an enriched Compose Tweet Screen, better Image Viewing and an enhanced Edit Profile feature.
- Doing more on the Compose Tweet Screen – An enhanced Compose Tweet Screen allows you to take a new photo or add an existing one, add your location, and offers a shortcut for “@”.
- Composing Direct Messages – It’s now easier for you to compose a Direct Message – you can do it right from the “Me” tab within the app. Viewing Direct Messages from your contacts is also available in the BlackBerry Hub.
- Edit Profile – You can now edit your profile picture, header, and details from your BlackBerry 10 smartphone.
- Conversation view – You’ll see full conversation history when clicking on a Tweet.
- Improved Image Viewing – You can now view pic.twitter.com full screen images, as well as pinch to zoom and pan images from the Tweet details. Also, you can view full screen profile pictures from other Twitter users.
- Deleting Tweets – You are now able to delete your own tweets from any screen where their tweet is displayed. It’s as simple as holding down on a tweet and selecting the trash icon.
- Block and Report as Spam – Block and report users as spam.
- Enhanced Menu – Do more from the timeline, with new options to “Quote Tweet” after selecting “Retweet” as well as “Open Tweet” to view the tweet details page.