Registration is now open for BlackBerry Live, Orlando
The BlackBerry Live™ conference, formerly known as BlackBerry World™, is the event that BlackBerry® enthusiasts, business leaders, IT decision makers, developers and partners look forward to all year.
This year’s event is all about the latest on BlackBerry® 10, unbeatable insights, winning ideas for mobile strategies, lots of inspiration and many practical business solutions.
BlackBerry Live is the only place where you can:
- Road test the game changing BlackBerry 10 platform to see why everyone is so excited
- Get your toughest technical and business questions answered
- Meet the BlackBerry leaders behind BlackBerry 10
- Accelerate your mobile decision-making with expert advice and services
- Form business relationships to rely on down the road
- Hear what’s next for BlackBerry
- Participate in the mobile ecosystem and help shape the future of BlackBerry
Developer Content at BlackBerry Jam Americas
This year, BlackBerry Jam Americas 2013 will be part of BlackBerry Live! If you’re developing mobile applications for BlackBerry, don’t miss the chance to get valuable insight into platform features, tooling, fast track development tips and pathways to profitability.
A BlackBerry Live Conference Pass gives full access to all BlackBerry Live and BlackBerry Jam Americas content.
Registration for BlackBerry Live™ is now open and if you register by March 22, you can take advantage of the Early Bird Rate!
Full Conference Pass
|Early Bird Rate||$449 USD||Expires Friday March 22, 2013 (11:59pm EST)|
|Regular Rate||$599 USD||Expires Thursday May 16, 2013|
Get more info and register now here.