Registration is Now Open for BlackBerry Jam Europe 2013
BlackBerry® Jam Europe is an unprecedented showcase for BlackBerry development and is where you can get everything you need to build outstanding apps for the upcoming BlackBerry® 10 platform.
Registration is now open!
Register today and join the mobile developer community at BlackBerry Jam Europe, 5-6 February, 2013 in Amsterdam.
Don’t miss out on all of the great opportunities at the conference:
- Get a jumpstart on building mobile applications for the BlackBerry 10 platform
- Learn UI/UX tools and tips to give your apps a BlackBerry 10 look and feel
- Get a high level overview of the BlackBerry 10 platform, and try time saving technologies first-hand with the Native SDK and BlackBerry® WebWorks™ SDK
- Find out how to profit from BlackBerry App World and reach millions of app hungry BlackBerry users
- Collaborate with, get inspiration from, and appreciate the work of fellow developers
- Browse through the Online Session Catalogue and find out about the valuable content being presented in the conference breakout sessions.
Why Attend BlackBerry Jam Europe
BlackBerry® Jam Europe 2013, formerly the BlackBerry Developer Conference, is a showcase for the bold, new direction BlackBerry is heading with the upcoming BlackBerry® 10 platform. The event attracts developers and industry leaders who understand the power of BlackBerry and want to take advantage of building mobile applications for the platform. Whether you’re a Native, Web, or Android™ developer, don’t miss this opportunity to explore the powerful, game-changing BlackBerry 10 platform.
For truly compelling content and learning
• Enjoy a broad technical mix of content, from development basics to deep dive sessions to development time with experts
• Choose from a wide range of sessions that dig deeper than ever before into the BlackBerry 10 platform and the opportunities for app differentiation, amazing UI and revenue
• Hear from Research In Motion® (RIM®) experts, developer leaders who offer the most comprehensive look at building outstanding BlackBerry 10 apps
For the app development know-how
• Discover how BlackBerry 10 is a truly open platform with support for Native C/C++, HTML5 and Android
• Learn how to engage users with a beautiful UI and amazing user experience from general design sessions to technical sessions on Cascades or web frameworks
• Get a high level overview of BlackBerry 10 for each platform in engaging keynotes and native and web super sessions
• Try the Native SDK and BlackBerry® WebWorks™ SDK and see how it can work for you – whether you’re new to BlackBerry apps, want to go further with BBM™ connections or need to power up the performance of your apps
For an exploration of what’s possible
• Learn how to take apps to the market with a profitable app development model that delivers real return on investment
• Understand how to use BlackBerry App World™ to turn millions of app hungry BlackBerry users into loyal, profitable customers
• Connect with fellow developers and BlackBerry partners to compare and collaborate on ideas