PhoneGap release v2.4.0 for Developers
PhoneGap have released PhoneGap 2.4.0!
In this release, the community tackled a ton of bug fixes.
View the 2.4.0 commits in the changelog on GitHub.
PhoneGap is a distribution of Apache Cordova.
Changelog for BlackBerry:
- Small fix for create script – cordova scripts didn’t have proper permissions after being copied
- e391d5f CB-2381: fix for create scripts using sample application name + package all the time
- 0d46453 Fixed up some references to create and ant scripts to reflect the name/activity changes
- 93bd701 Changing instructions in ./bin/create; terminology of “activity” is Android-specific.
- [CB-2300] – whoops accidently deleted a file
- 2b68338 [CB-2300] – fixing up create scripts to be more inline with the other projects
- 415d116 [CB-2257] – updating and tagging blackberry
- b768bb1 Use loglevel param in BlackBerry 10 build
- 5d59b78 updated to latest SDK version
- 0d2daab BlackBerry 10 InAppBrowser Support
The PhoneGap Build team is hard at work on supporting this latest release.