Marmalade BlackBerry 10 SDK v6.2.0.Beta now available for download
Marmalade have released an update to the BlackBerry 10 SDK bringing it to v6.2.0.Beta.
- BlackBerry 10 Platform support added
- BlackBerry QNX: Added extension s3eBBAppWorldBilling to provide developer access to the In App Purchase functionality within BlackBerry World.
- s3eAccelerometer example: stop drawing lines outside of application’s surface.
- iOS: Libraries and Frameworks for EDK were updated to iOS 6.0
- Bada: Bada platforms were deprecated
- iOS: Added iPhone5 support (4-inch Retina)
- iOS: iOS loader was updated to ARMv7
- BlackBerry QNX: Removed dependencies on BlackBerry NDK and improved setup and signing processes. The BlackBerry tools are now fully integrated into Marmalade so you don’t need to install the BB10 or PlayBook NDKs. Signing is now fully supported by the Deployment tool. Documentation updated.
- BlackBerry QNX: Fixed issues with malformed packages when signing builds.
- Added GL_OES_matrix_palette support for iOS.
- Added possibility to get process ID using s3eDeviceGetInt
- mkb: default arm-fpu value is detected according to arm-cpu.
- mkb: default arm-cpu is set to 5TE.
- Blackberry QNX : Use ICF setting WindowSuspendOnFocusLoss to control whether to suspend the application when it loses focus
- Android: Fix IME Extension crash when calling buffer and compiler errors
MAINT-1338 Fixed: iOS libs for Windows are ARMv6 only
MAINT-1278 Fixed: s3eIME and hardware buttons
MAINT-1316 Fixed: s3eWindowSetFullscreen renders in corner
MAINT-1285 Fixed: Issue with mailto
MAINT-1282 Fixed: s3eCameraCapture: the camera capture does not work on IOS.
MAINT-1294 Fixed: Users are unable to link IOS Applications with IOS6 Frameworks
MAINT-1289 Fixed: 6.1.2 Provisioning Profile Problems
MAL-202 Fixed: Error loading extension built with 6.1.2 beta
You can download the sdk from here.