Developers: BBUI.JS Updated to v0.9.4
Developers will be pleased to know that RIM have just updated bbui.js to version 0.9.4
- Updated colouring/styling to better match Cascades™
- New Title Bar styling which now allows images in the Title Bar
- New BlackBerry® PlayBook™ tablet 2.x styling for Activity Indicators, Text Input, Image Lists and Buttons
- Native scrolling speed increases
- Screen stack bug fixes
- Control bug fixes
Changes to your code
- bb10ActionBarDark renamed to actionBarDark
- bb10ControlsDark renamed to controlsDark
- bb10ListsDark renamed to listsDark
- bb10HighlightColor renamed to highlightColor
- You no longer specify a viewport meta tag in your main index.htm. This is now supplied by the toolkit at runtime based on the OS version.
- BlackBerry® 10 title bars now take on the control coloring.
- You no longer need to specify a unique id for your script tags used with screens.
- If you were calling bb.scroller.refresh() you will want to change your code to “if (bb.scroller) bb.scroller.refresh();”