BlackBerry today announced the new voice encryption solution SecuSUITE for Enterprise that protects mobile calls with a maximum level of security and is a multi-OS offering to be used on iOS, Android and BlackBerry 10 operating systems.
The VoIP, software-based, cloud-hosted solution will be available through an annual licence and the monthly costs per user are low. The app will be available later this month for Android, BlackBerry 10 and iOS smartphones.
By using SecuSUITE for Enterprise, company employees will be able to conduct secure conversations worldwide and, if required, over a Wi-Fi connection only, and will also be able to send encrypted text messages of any length.
Voice and text messages are encrypted with 128-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) on the individual device level, meaning that even when, for example, the other party cannot be reached, the message is stored on the receiverÃ‚Â´s smartphone and only sent to the recipient when they are available.
SecuSUITE for Enterprise comes with a user-friendly, cloud-based admin portal that enables administrators to enroll or deactivate users and adjust settings. Companies do not need to set up additional IT infrastructure to use the app to secure their communications.
SecuSUITE for Enterprise is designed to lock down the privacy and security of mobile communications while being simple to use and manage.
- It is mobile device management and enterprise mobility management (MDM/EMM)-agnostic, so it can adapt to any existing mobility environment.
- It works across multiple operating systems, including iOS, Android (including Samsung KNOX and Android for Work) and BlackBerry 10, so itÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s ideal for todayÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s BYOD business environment.
- ItÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s intuitive for both users and IT, so it doesnÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t take much time to learn how to use it.
- Its calls connect in an instant with crystal-clear voice quality, so youÃ¢â‚¬â„¢re not struggling to hear or be heard.
- ItÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s lightweight, so it wonÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t slow your phoneÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s performance or deplete its battery power, and it delivers the same reliable performance whether youÃ¢â‚¬â„¢re on WiFi or a cellular connection.
- ItÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s backed by BlackBerry, renowned for delivering proven mobile security solutions and trusted by thousands of companies and governments around the world to protect their most important assets: their privacy and their business data
When developing SecuSUITE for Enterprise, Secusmart adapted technology that was originally created to overcome difficult security challenges faced by governments. Today, more than 15 governments have placed their trust in SecusmartÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s security solutions using the current SecuSUITE for BlackBerry 10 solution.
Dr Hans-Christoph Quelle, CEO of Secusmart, said:
Ã¢â‚¬Å“With SecuSUITE for Enterprise, we are adding a user-friendly and completely independent solution to our portfolio. Thanks to the globally secure BlackBerry infrastructure, governments Ã¢â‚¬â€œ and now, companies Ã¢â‚¬â€œ around the world can protect themselves from the threat of corporate espionage using flexible and extremely effective encryption technology Ã¢â‚¬ËœMade in GermanyÃ¢â‚¬â„¢.Ã¢â‚¬Â
With the release of the SecuSUITE for Enterprise solution offering, the Ã‚Â current SecuSUITE for BlackBerry 10 solution will be referred to as SecuSUITE for Government moving forward to affirm our commitment to the needs of priority government and enterprise segments.
SecuSUITE for Enterprise at a glance
- Ã‚Â App-based VoIP solution enabling end-to-end encrypted telephone calls
- Ã‚Â Available to all business customers, from small and medium-sized enterprises to large Ã‚Â Ã‚Â corporations
- Ã‚Â Supported operating systems: iOS, Android and BlackBerry 10
- Ã‚Â High-security encryption using the 128-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES)
- Ã‚Â The temporary encryption key is generated on the device and deleted immediately after the Ã‚Â telephone call, providing added security each time
[signoff predefined=”Enjoy this?” icon=”users”][/signoff]