Versatile faxing app enables businesses to send and receive faxes worldwide via any browser, plus Windows and Mac OS/X desktops, and iOS, Android and BlackBerry devices
PamConsult GmbH today launched PamFax 3.0, its newly updated complete fax solution for Windows PCs, smartphones and tablets, enabling businesses to distribute faxes worldwide quickly and economically online.
Offering an innovative and simplified user experience, this new version of PamFax complements existing versions found on the PamFax web portal, Mac OS/X, Amazon Fire and Linux PCs, providing subscribers with the total portability of sending and receiving faxes wherever they may be.
PamFax 3.0 can be found in the appropriate app stores forÃ‚Â iPhone, iPad (iOS 6, iOS7),Ã‚Â Android phones and tablets (Android 4.0 or later),Ã‚Â BlackBerry 10 phones (BlackBerry 10.2.1 or later)Ã‚Â as well as PCs using theÃ‚Â Windows XP/7/8 Desktop and Windows 8 Modern.
As a cloud-based universal fax-on-demand service, PamFax sends and receives faxes worldwide and offers plans that include one inbound fax number, with availability in 31 countries, and an unlimited number of received pages, as well as pay-as-you-go/fax-on-demand subscription options.
Ã¢â‚¬Å“While email, text messaging and other low cost communications offerings have become available through the Internet, fax machines continue to play an essential role in business, financial, healthcare and government document communications,Ã¢â‚¬Â said PamConsult founder and CEO Dick Schiferli. Ã¢â‚¬Å“PamFaxÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s features significantly reduce the total cost of faxing while keeping it available as a fax-on-demand communications option.Ã¢â‚¬Â
Unlike email fax offerings, documents sent by PamFax are delivered securely directly to the destination application, avoiding the shortcomings of delivery using email or to fax machines. Whether users are office-bound or on the road, PamFax 3.0 provides the flexibility to adapt to any fax requirements.
PamFax 3.0 delivers:
- An innovative new user experience incorporating a new user interface across all platforms.
- Access to all archived sent/received faxes and account management activity within the application.
- Transmission of documents and photos stored on both the native platform and four online storage services.
- Access to the native address book on mobile platforms to find fax numbers.
- A native BlackBerry 10 application that replaces the previous Android port.
- Free registration, which includes threeÃ‚Â outbound pages and an inbound fax numberÃ‚Â for one month.
- No monthly cost to maintain aÃ‚Â PamFax account, and noÃ‚Â hidden costs.
[signoff predefined=”Enjoy this?” icon=”icon-users”][/signoff]