Today Tundra Core Studios released an update for the browser component application: Hub Browser. The application gives BlackBerry 10 users quick and easy access to the Internet from any application that they are in!
The native application has been very successful in its first month of release and has now had plenty of improvements, based on the feedback of BlackBerry 10 users.
Within the version 1.0.1 update, for Hub Browser, there have been quite a few improvements; these include:
- Added URL in the toast for ‘Copy URL’
- Added clear cache when CARD is opened/closed
- Added German language support – courtesy of BB10QNX.com
- Added option to contact BBM Channel in the card directly
- Added option to always use full screen mode (located in Settings)
- Added Peek
- Added removal of title bar on scroll
- Added settings page
- Added support for BlackBerry Passport
- Added support for saving images
- Optimized Memory usage
- Updated ‘Find on Page’ text
Hub Browser is exclusive to the BlackBerry 10 platform and is the quickest way for you to access the Internet with the most features too!