In the Press conference afer the launch of the BlackBerry Classic today, CEO John Chen updated us with quite a bit of information.
Here is a summary of what he had to say.
- People to send him apps that are not updated in amazon
- He says he has a very good relationship with amazon as compared to Google
- BlackBerry looking to strengthen ties in Latin America
- Signed relationships with Argentina and Venezuela
- Hired new enterprise and carrier for Mexico
- 10.3.1 will launch in February 2015 for all devices
- More ordered for the BlackBerry Class than expected
- BBM on desktop in the works
- Integrated BBM across devices being looked into
- No Google Play Services for BlackBerry
- BlackBerry Classic omcing in Blue and Bronze
[signoff predefined=”Enjoy this?” icon=”icon-users”][/signoff]