BlackBerry International Police Summit taking place today
The BlackBerry International Police Summit is THE event for Police to attend and discover how the implementation of BlackBerry solutions is helping to transform policing around the world.
- Discover how policing organisations from around the world are leveraging mobility to deliver positive business impact
- Hear about the best practices from policing organisations in other countries that you can learn from and apply
- Hear from Research In Motion executives about our commitment to the police market and vision for the future
- Discover more about BlackBerry 10 and BlackBerry Mobile Fusion
- View demonstrations of the latest solutions built by our alliance partners specifically for the Police market
Timed to coincide with the International Police Summit and launch of BB10 OS, is the production model release of Mobile Innovations’ MPA SmartDock, the company’s new in-vehicle PlayBook mounting solution.
MPA SmartDock is the physical backbone of Mobile Innovations in-vehicle policing solution and provides full-time charging and a Micro USB port in an air-bag compliant design. Dock is available for a price of approximately nine hundred to one thousand dollars US, depending on the quantity and configuration required. Dock and Pelican case solutions are launching here at the BlackBerry International Police Summit. It gives us a chance to demo our new BB10 and PlayBook apps, and to set up benchmark testing for customers here in their own jurisdictions throughout the EU.” Says Xenium’s Murchie.
Gary Bauer and Bruce Murchie — the respective Presidents of Mobile Innovations and Xenium Solutions who are both BlackBerry Alliance Partners as well as business partners — will be at the inaugural BlackBerry International Police Summit. today.
Their longstanding client, the New South Wales Police, will be delivering a keynote case study on their use of Mobile Innovations apps for day-to-day policing with BB10, PlayBook and BlackBerry, and they have been invited be on hand to answer questions and provide interested attendees with more detailed information.