BlackBerry 10 Dev Alpha OS 10.0.9.1675 now available
Running in tandem with the Gold SDK update today, RIM have released an update for the BlackBerry 10 Dev Alpha for developers.
If you have a Dev Alpha check for the update and you should see it available. If you are having difficulty in upgrading, you can use the autoloader below.
- In some instances, if you connected your BlackBerry device to another device using an HDMI cable, the audio did not behave as expected.
- If you changed your mobile network settings so that your device connected to a 2G mobile network (such as GSM), a cell broadcast message might have displayed on your device every two or three minutes.
- Pictures added to contacts on the BlackBerry device were not synchronized to Microsoft Outlook.
- In some instances while playing media files, audio might have been clipped for a fraction of a second.
- Time settings may not have been updated if you changed the time zone in the Date and Time settings.
BlackBerry Dev Alpha Autoloader
If you experience any difficulties updating or reloading the BlackBerry 10 Dev Alpha Device Software using the above described method please follow the steps below.
- Download the Dev Alpha Autoloader 10.0.09.1675 (Windows) from here.
- Turn off your BlackBerry 10 Dev Alpha device.
- Run the file Autoload-DevAlpha-10.0.09.1675.exe.
- When prompt shows “Connecting to Bootrom”, connect your device to your computer and turn it on.
- If you have a password set on your device, type your password when prompted.
- After your device restarts, complete the set up wizard.