CellTrak TechnologiesÃ‚Â hasÃ‚Â announced the latest release of its mobile apps for iOS, Android and BlackBerry devices, and significant enhancements to the CellTrak Care Team Portal, which enables patient-specific collaboration across the care team.
Ã¢â‚¬Å“As health care shifts from hospitals and doctorÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s offices to homes and community care settings, and from activity-based payment models to outcome-based payment models, providers now require more from mobile technology than just electronic visit verification or basic apps. They expect proven solutions that both improve care delivery and help them better run their business,” said Mark Battaglia, CEO of CellTrak.
“Our new release was driven by requests from our customers, who do about a million visits every week with our solution. It contains features that improve workflow for aides and nurses, field force management for operations teams, and enhancements to the Care Team Portal that improve collaboration among all caregivers, and help them monitor status, react to changes in condition and do successful handoffs. All of those things help providers improve patient outcomes while holding down costs.Ã¢â‚¬Â
CellTrakÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s offering includes apps for all caregiver types that run on the leading mobile devices; portals for efficient, coordinated care delivery by a distributed workforce; interfaces to EHRs and back office systems; and services to support adoption and optimization. The CellTrak Care Team Portal provides health care team members secure access to a single source of all of the client demographic, clinical and service information captured over the entire episode of care.
Notable among the customer-driven enhancements in the new release are:
- Completed Visits: Information about any type of visit can be found within the patient record in the Care Team Portal.Ã‚Â Visits can include measurements, records of activities, assessment forms and photos. They can be sorted by caregiver, date range and visit type. Visit details are available at a click.
- Improved tracking, including present and prior condition comparisons: Tracking vitals and conditions can lead to the delivery of earlier interventions, improved outcomes and reduced readmissions risk. Caregivers can now easily see trends for specified items and compare current conditions to previous conditions.
- Charting: Caregivers can more easily spot changes in condition using new chart types.
- Ease of Use: The order in which information is presented and the look and feel of the Care Team Portal were updated based on customer feedback.
- On-device activity summary: Field/office communications are improved and administrative costs lowered due to less time spent logging and reconciling as caregivers can easily see summaries of, and detail about, actual time worked and mileage traveled.
Later this month, CellTrak will demonstrate their latest release at the VNAA Annual Conference booth #109 in New Orleans, LA and also at the National Hospice and Palliative Care OrganizationÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Management and Leadership Conference booth #712 in Washington, DC.
[signoff predefined=”Enjoy this?” icon=”users”][/signoff]