BlackBerry have rolled out an update to their BlackBerry Launcher app for Android, bringing Grid Customization.
Now under Launcher settings, users can take more control over the home screen of your BlackBerry device.
For BlackBerry users missing BBOS and BB10 icons, the launcher now includes BlackBerry OS and BlackBerry 10 inspired icon packs.
As normal, the update rbings minor enhancements and stability fixes
The BlackBerry Launcher application enables you to:
- Easily turn multi-step tasks such as sending an email or calling a friend into a one-click task.
- Find, sort and place applications, widgets and shortcuts across home screen panels for convenient access.
- Widgets are a great way to get information quickly, but can take up a lot of space on your home screen. BlackBerry Pop-Up Widgets allow you to view any application widget by simply swiping up or down across the icon on your home screen, giving you fast access to the information you need, when you need it.
- Use keyboard shortcuts to launch applications or tasks, such as tapping to launch your Browser.
- Customise the look and feel of your device using icon packs, and more
- Fully supports Android for Work deployment
- Icon size: Allows for 5 different sizes.
- Grid Columns: Change the number of columns from 4 to 7
- Grid Rows: Change the number of rows from 3 to 7
- BlackBerry OS and BlackBerry 10 inspired icon packs
- Minor enhancements and stability fixes
Updated: August 25, 2017
Requirements: Android 5.0+
In-app Products: No
Contains Ads: Yes