BlackBerry have released an update to the BlackBerry Hub app for Android, bringing a bunch of improvements and bug fixes.
The BlackBerry Hub brings your communications into one place so you can manage your messages in one location. Connecting with your friends and colleagues has never been simpler. You can quickly organise and take action on emails, text and BBM messages, phone calls, social media notifications, calendar invitations and more – directly from your message list.
Previously a BlackBerry 10 exclusive, the BlackBerry Hub was proclaimed the industry’s best communications app.
Once you experience the BlackBerry Hub, you’ll wonder how you lived without it.
- Compose email messages and social posts, or respond directly to messages and calendar invitations
- Use Conversation View for a clear view of all the messages in a conversation with the latest message always open for quick review
- Snooze items so that you can view them at a later date, time or location
- Quickly select recipients for email messages using suggested contacts. File email messages and manage all your folders
- Search for messages or contacts saved directly on your device or on the email server
- Peek into your calendar to see your next five meetings
- Quickly identify unread messages via the red BlackBerry spark indicator
- Android backup/restore of local notes/tasks not working
- Hub opens/appears blank sometimes
- Don’t ask people to update PIM apps if they’ve disabled them
- Fix for some people who lost Hub+ trial period
- Contacts issue on non-BB device where people were seeing “Contact does not exist” error
- Embedded images don’t appear with latest version of WebView
- Emails/notes/tasks open as blank
- Widget doesn’t respect 24hr time setting
- Fixed a calendar crash
- Fix for Hub notification access notification re-appearing after already granting
Updated: September 22, 2016
Requirements: Android 5.0+
In-app Products: No
[signoff predefined=”Enjoy this?” icon=”users”][/signoff]