BlackBerry have released an update to the BlackBerry Hub app for Android, currently only available on the BlackBerry Priv.
The update brings email sync improvements and bug fixes.
The BlackBerry Hub brings your communications into one place so you can manage your messages in one location. Connecting with your friends and colleagues has never been simpler. You can quickly organise and take action on emails, text and BBM messages, phone calls, social media notifications, calendar invitations and more Ã¢â‚¬â€œ directly from your message list.
Previously a BlackBerry 10 exclusive, the BlackBerry Hub was proclaimed the industryÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s best communications app.
Once you experience the BlackBerry Hub, youÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ll wonder how you lived without it.
- Compose email messages and social posts, or respond directly to messages and calendar invitations
- Use Conversation View for a clear view of all the messages in a conversation with the latest message always open for quick review
- Snooze items so that you can view them at a later date, time or location
- Quickly select recipients for email messages using suggested contacts. File email messages and manage all your folders
- Search for messages or contacts saved directly on your device or on the email server
- Peek into your calendar to see your next five meetings
- Quickly identify unread messages via the red BlackBerry spark indicator
- Improvements for email sync
- Minor enhancements and stability fixes
Updated: January 28,Ã‚Â 2016
Requirements: Android 5.0Ã‚Â +
In-app Products:Ã‚Â No
[signoff predefined=”Enjoy this?” icon=”users”][/signoff]