BlackBerry have released an update to their BlackBerry Calendar for Android app, bringing support for the Android Marshmallow release and runtime permissions.
In addition their are updates to busyness indicators in Calendar month view and the standard bug fixes and performance improvements
With the BlackBerry Calendar, you can view and respond to your meeting invitations directly from the BlackBerry Hub. When you create or change events, you can avoid double bookings by viewing when youÃ¢â‚¬â„¢re busy.
Using the Join Now feature, you can instantly dial into your meetings directly from your event reminder. And with Google Now voice commands, booking meetings has never been easier.
- Create, respond to and cancel meeting invitations for public calendars when you integrate with BlackBerry Hub
- See conflicts and adjacent events when you create or respond to an invitation
- Sync subscribed and CalDav calendars with BlackBerry accounts
- Forward your meeting invitations to additional participants from the BlackBerry Hub
- Join conference calls directly from event reminders using Ã¢â‚¬Å“Join NowÃ¢â‚¬Â
- Search for events by subject, location, participants and notes
- Scan through your future events with Inline Month View
- The Meeting Mode option allows you to automatically silence your audible notifications during meetings
- Send comments when you respond to meeting invitations, when you integrate with BlackBerry Hub
Updated: May 5,Ã‚Â 2016
Requirements: Android 5.0Ã‚Â +
In-app Products:Ã‚Â No
[signoff predefined=”Enjoy this?” icon=”users”][/signoff]