How do you like the idea of an iPhone-controlled paperÃ‚Â airplane? Sound cool?
A lot of people think so as theÃ‚Â Kickstarter projectÃ‚Â has already exceeded its target of $50,000 six times, and it still has 54 days to go.
PowerUp 3.0 turns your self-made paper airplane into a smartphone-controlled flying machine.
IPhone App Features:
- Ascend/Descend using the throttle lever
- Tilt iPhone right or left for maneuvering
- Battery level indicator
- Charging status indicator
- Range indicator
- Thrust level indicator
- Artificial horizon
- Air Traffic Control (ATC)
How does it work?
- Fold It: Simply fold a piece of copier paper into a paper airplane
- Attach It: Attach the Smart Module to your paper plane with the patented clips underneath the Smart Module.
- Connect It:Ã‚Â Start the app toÃ‚Â connect to the Smart Module with your iPhone.
- Fly It: PushÃ‚Â throttle to full and launch the paper airplane high up into the sky.Ã‚Â Tilt your smartphone to the left or to the right to steer your plane, increase or reduce throttle to go up or down.
Sound cool? Check out the Kickstarter project for more information.Ã‚Â [signoff predefined=”Enjoy this?” icon=”icon-users”][/signoff]