Advance OS & LED Utility v14.5 update now available
Advance OS & LED Utility has been updated to v14.5 and boasts a load of new features.
The main focus of this update is an extreme level of customisation that you can now set for notifications.
You can now have different ringtones and LEDs for different contact sources for each individual contact!
- Added (combined) Ringtones feature inside the LED Light feature, with the following changes:
- Added the ability to control phone calls ringtones like never before (2 different ringtones for known and unknown contacts).
- Added Ringtones for BBM,Email,SMS,Incoming & Missed calls for INDIVIDUAL contacts and related Applications.
- Added Call End sound (guarantee to play sound after call end).
- Added Missed Call sound for all calls (or can be customized per individual).
- Added Network and Battery status sounds and vibrations.
- Added a ringtone recorder & player from within the ringtone selection screen.
- Added new ability to create different notifications (Call,SMS,Mail,BBM) for the same contact.
- Renamed LED Light feature to “LED & Ringtones” feature with new layout
- LED Contacts are sorted alphabetically.
- Changed App’s Core engine for battery and performance enhancements (better LED and Popups Response).
- Battery notifications moved from Sound profiles to ‘LED & Ringtones’ feature.
- Fixed “call lock screen” sometimes showing before call connect and after call end.
- Fixed BBM FAQs answers not showing all text.
- Fixed Issue with ‘Contacts Manager’ feature not removing extra contact lists.